Wednesday, August 14, 2013

HAUL: 3 Concept Eyes (3CE) Eyeliner


3 Concept Eyes (3CE) is a Korean cosmetics line under StyleNanda and was started in 2009. The product I naturally reached for was their eyeliners due to the infamous Korean clean eyeliner look that I love. The two products that I picked out was their black liquid eyeliner - Super Slim Pen Eye Liner in Black and their Creamy Water Proof Eye Liner in #10 Mojito. Here is both of them in action - 


Freshly applied



After 10 hoours of wear, both Mojito and the liquid eyeliner did not budge on me. Sorry for the bad application of Mojito as I brushed it on really quickly office. Mojito was a surprisingly wearable mint green, giving a pop of colour on your eyes without needing to apply eyeshadow, keeping that clean cut look that I love. 

The liquid eyeliner is exactly like the description - super slim. This makes it extremely easy to control. It is a good liquid eyeliner that is black enough for my taste and if you like really thin lines, this one is definitely worth your time.




The Creamy Water Proof Eye Liner comes in a twist pencil form and even though it comes with a sharpener at the end of the pencil (exactly like the ones at the end of the Tom Ford brow pencils), I don't really see a need to sharpen the pencil (I don't sharpen my Tom Ford brow pencil either). This is really convenient and it is VERY water proof. Hong Kong YouTuber HakMe has recently given a very informative review where she  rubbed a damp tissue over and over on a swatch of the same pencil in Black and it did not budge at all. I also love how Mojito was so true to colour and does not turn into another colour on application at all. 

These two eyeliners together are perfect for a night out and the pop of mint green on your eyes will show up as a gorgeous pop of colour on any flash photography.

I am sure the pictures speak for themselves - hope you enjoyed the post and remember to follow/subscribe for updates and leave comments below if you have any questions. 

Don't forget to check out our Instagram and Facebook too.

Thanks for tuning in!

V



No comments:

Post a Comment